Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
N.A.A.C.P. 100 Year Celebration
Mr. J. David Reeves, Blacks In Government National President, welcomed the Hon. Marvin L. "Doc" Cheatham, Sr. N. A. A. C. P, Baltimore City Branch President as the guest.
About the Guest
Hon. Marvin L. "Doc" Cheatham
Sr. N. A. A. C. P, Baltimore City Branch President
‘Doc' is serving his 5th year as President of the NAACP Baltimore city Branch. The Branch has won 5 Thalheimer Awards which is the highest award any branch can receive.
A Life Member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. President Cheatham has received over 250 awards, plaques, citations and certificates and his memberships are far too numerous to mention. He was the 1st African American President of the Maryland Association of Election Officials, immediate past President of the Baltimore Chapter of the S.C.L.C. and Past President of the Baltimore City Election Board.
Since 1973 he has registered more voters than anyone in the State of Maryland. He gives credit to his outstanding deceased mentor Fannie Lou Hamer.
He's married to Annette Britton; has three children - Marvin Jr., Monika Lynette and Marcus Louis. He reveres his 88 year young mother Zelma Maxine Cheatham, is a member of Holy Trinity Episcopal Church and he is a Coppin State University alumnus.