Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
N.A.A.C.P. 100 Year Celebration
Mr. J. David Reeves, Blacks In Government National President, welcomed the Hon. Marvin L. "Doc" Cheatham, Sr. N. A. A. C. P, Baltimore City Branch President as the guest.
About the Guest
Hon. Marvin L. "Doc" Cheatham
Sr. N. A. A. C. P, Baltimore City Branch President
‘Doc' is serving his 5th year as President of the NAACP Baltimore city Branch. The Branch has won 5 Thalheimer Awards which is the highest award any branch can receive.
A Life Member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. President Cheatham has received over 250 awards, plaques, citations and certificates and his memberships are far too numerous to mention. He was the 1st African American President of the Maryland Association of Election Officials, immediate past President of the Baltimore Chapter of the S.C.L.C. and Past President of the Baltimore City Election Board.
Since 1973 he has registered more voters than anyone in the State of Maryland. He gives credit to his outstanding deceased mentor Fannie Lou Hamer.
He's married to Annette Britton; has three children - Marvin Jr., Monika Lynette and Marcus Louis. He reveres his 88 year young mother Zelma Maxine Cheatham, is a member of Holy Trinity Episcopal Church and he is a Coppin State University alumnus.