Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Agilex's Tim Hoechst on Big Data
Thursday - 6/20/2013, 3:48pm EDT
Hoechst also discusses a recent post he wrote for the Agilex blog "Me & My Data."
More about Tim Hoechst:
|As CTO, Hoechst leads the company's Technology Innovation Center - Agilex' in-house research & product development organization - and serves as the executive sponsor for many of the company's most strategic client engagements. He was among the group of employees that helped found Agilex in 2007. Earlier this year, he was recognized with the prestigious Federal 100 Award for his contributions to the Federal IT community.
Previously, he served with Oracle Corporation for 19 years. Most recently he was a senior vice president in the Public Sector Division, where he was the company's chief technology executive for government clients throughout North America.