Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
SAP NS2's Mark Testoni on national security, IT issues
Thursday - 9/13/2012, 5:09pm EDT
SAP NS2 is a subsidiary of SAP, which focuses on national security and critical infrastructure.
From Testoni's official bio:
|Mark Testoni has been President of the company since 2011 with responsibility for management, sales, consulting, product support, and go-to-market strategy for SAP's most secure and sensitive US government markets, customers and partners. Prior to assuming this position, Testoni served as President of SAP Public Services.
Before joining SAP, Testoni spent more than nine years at Oracle, where he was responsible for building the company's application business within the Department of Defense. He was an architect of some of Oracle's most significant business systems wins, including the largest ERP project in company history, supporting the US Air Force.
Testoni has more than 14 years of IT industry expertise and 30 years of public sector experience.
Testoni is a graduate of the University of Tampa and holds an MBA from Southern Illinois University. He served for 20 years in the US Air Force, where he specialized in financial management, information technology and logistics. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.