Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
GCE's Marianne Lucas on big data, tech trends
Thursday - 6/21/2012, 3:13pm EDT
Marianne Lucas, the vice president of business development and marketing at GCE, discusses the latest government trends, including big data and what's next for cloud computing.
From Lucas' official bio:
|Marianne Lucas, Vice President, Business Development and Marketing, directs large projects and large teams to successful outcomes - with the ability to navigate seamlessly throughout an organization, from the most senior executives to the front-line users of the system. She has extensive professional experience working in the fields of marketing, sales, outreach, client relations, and project management.
Prior to joining GCE, Ms. Lucas headed a technology marketing and consulting company for 9 years working with fortune 50 technology companies. She successfully assisted these top firms in garnering new business opportunities and in driving revenue opportunities.
Ms. Lucas holds duel Master of Science degrees in Information Science from the University of Texas and Political Science from Texas State University. She received her BS in Political Science from Drexel University, PA.