Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Route1's Tony Busseri on the mobility puzzle
Thursday - 3/29/2012, 7:08pm EDT
Tony Busseri, the CEO of Route1, a company specializing in digital security and identity management, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to discuss what the government's missing as it tries to plug holes in its mobile strategy.
From Busseri's official bio:
Tony Busseri leads the management team in executing Route1's strategic vision. Mr. Busseri is an entrepreneurial executive with a track record of producing results and shareholder value. He is committed to delivering Route1 solutions to customers and advancing excellence in the organization.
Mr. Busseri brings his background as a principal of Growth Equity Partners, a full service business advisory firm focused on supporting small to medium-sized private and publicly listed companies execute transformational business initiatives. Previously, Mr. Busseri served as a member of the board of directors, president and chief executive officer of EnGlobe Corp. from 2004 to 2008, and chairman of the board of directors, president and chief executive officer of Waste Services Inc. from 1997 to 2000. Mr. Busseri is a graduate of the honours business administration program at the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario and holds a certified management accountant designation.