Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
How will budget pressures reshape contracting landscape?
Thursday - 1/12/2012, 4:52pm EST
Larry Allen of Allen Federal Business Partners, joined Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to provide his perspective on how the contracting community will fare throughout the year .
Check out Allen's previous In Depth and Industry Chatter appearances below:
- Contract coverage key to success in federal market?
- New cloud computing contract vehicles? Not so fast, expert says
- Analysis: GSA's interim rule could hurt some small businesses