Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Dynamics Research Corporation on federal contracting landscape
Wednesday - 11/9/2011, 3:36pm EST
DRC offers services in management consulting, science, engineering and technology solutions, according to the company website.
About Strasser (from www.drc.com):
"Paul Strasser joined DRC as Senior Vice President of Strategic Development in 2010. He plays a critical role today by working as part of the executive management team to lead the development of strategic and tactical planning and implementation, focusing on business growth, M&A and business operations.
Mr. Strasser came to DRC with over 28 years of experience in technical and senior management positions focused on delivering high quality services to defense and federal civilian agencies. He served as Chief Operating Officer at Pragmatics for almost six years as they grew organically nearly five times during that period.
Prior to Pragmatics, Mr. Strasser was vice president and division manager for Titan Corporation's Enterprise Services and Solutions Sector, where he provided strategy, guidance, and oversight to the overall management of operational activities for the division. Before joining Titan (where he spent 19 years), he served as a certified satellite operations engineer at Lockheed Missiles and Space. He has been responsible for managing large organizations consisting of hundreds of engineers focused on mission-critical information technology (IT) and also capturing numerous large contracts some worth in excess of $1 billion."