Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Open season for federal employees
Friday - 11/1/2013, 8:50pm EDT
He will be joined by Walt Francis, principal author of the Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, and Joan Melanson of Long Term Care Partners.
The show gives an overview of what open season is and takes a look at current options for federal employees in vision, dental, health, and other insurance coverage.
Francis explains what the Consumer Checkbook is and gives advice on how feds can pick the best programs for them.
Melanson goes into detail about long term care insurance specifically and its benefits for feds.
FEDtalk is a live radio talk show produced by Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C., bringing you the insider's perspective from leaders in the federal community since 1993.