Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Learn more about your TSP
Monday - 10/7/2013, 7:43pm EDT
October 7, 2013 -- This week on "For Your Benefit", Greg Long, executive director of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, and Kim Weaver, the TSP's director of External Affairs, join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan, to discuss the current trends and economic impacts on the TSP.
Topics will include:
- How have the furlough days affected participant's TSP accounts?
- How does the TSP keeps the administrative expenses so low?
- Has the 3-year pay freeze had any correlation with TSP Participation?
- We have seen some of the various YouTube videos available regarding the TSP, what other new ways are you trying to reach out to people?
- We noted transfers out of the F and G Funds in July at the same time there were increased thransfers into the S and L Funds, is that a result of participant diversification?
- How many participants are receiving a monthly distribution from the TSP?
- Are there any big changes on the table for the TSP in Congress?
- Studies show that the TSP has an overall satisfaction rating of 86%. What do you attribute this high rating?
- What enhancements for the program is the board currently considering? What restrictions are they considering?
- Will any of the fund managers be up for competitive bidding this year or next?
- When taking monthly distributions will there be an opportunity to change the monthly amounts twice a year?
Have questions for our guests? Please email them before the show to ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com, or call into the show when the phone lines are open: 202-465-3080