Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Taking the pulse of performance in the federal government
Saturday - 7/27/2013, 12:27am EDT
With GPRA-MA going into effect and agencies having submitted cross-agency and agency priority goals, a lot of attention has turned to how performance is integrated into agency culture, measured, and used.
Who "owns" performance in each agency and who has the tools to use performance data?
How is the PIO side of an agency working with the CHCO side to ensure that performance goals are being met and a culture of performance is being instilled in the agency?
And what's next on the performance horizon?
These questions and more will be tackled by two experts in the field - Jon Desenberg of the Performance Institute and John Kamensky of the IBM Center for the Business of Government.
For more information on the on the Performance Institute, visit www.performanceinstitute.org, and for more information on the IBM Center for the Business of Government, visit www.businessofgovernment.org.