Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Celebrating public service
Friday - 4/26/2013, 6:03pm EDT
This year, the week will be celebrated from May 5th-11th in Washington, DC and around the country.
The congressionally designated week honors the men and women who serve at the local, state and federal levels.
Joining host Jenny Mattingley to talk about the history of PSRW and the new events and initiatives taking place this year are members of the Public Employees Roundtable - Bill Bransford, Chair of PER, Jim Seymour of the Partnership for Public Service, and Robyn Kehoe of the Federal Employees Education & Assistance Fund.
Events to be discussed include:
- public service 5k Run/Walk on May 5th at 8am - www.publicservice5k.com
- public service town hall on May 6th
- Service to America medals breakfast on May 7th
- Take a future fed to work day - May 8th
- Why I serve videos (YouTube Channel - PERoundtable)
- Ways to keep up with events - on Twitter @PERoundtable; on Facebook ‘like'
Public Employees Roundtable