Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
LTC = Long-term peace of mind
Monday - 4/15/2013, 9:44pm EDT
Long Term Care Partners administers the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program (FLTCIP). Flanagan and Melanson discuss the program, changes, highlights and benefits of the FLTCIP program.
Find out some answers to basic questions about long-term care insurance:
- What is new with the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program?
- What is the perfect age to apply?
- What benefits are being paid?
- What is the claims process and how does it work?