Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
SAP NS2's Mark Testoni on national security, IT issues
Thursday - 9/13/2012, 5:09pm EDT
SAP NS2 is a subsidiary of SAP, which focuses on national security and critical infrastructure.
From Testoni's official bio:
|Mark Testoni has been President of the company since 2011 with responsibility for management, sales, consulting, product support, and go-to-market strategy for SAP's most secure and sensitive US government markets, customers and partners. Prior to assuming this position, Testoni served as President of SAP Public Services.
Before joining SAP, Testoni spent more than nine years at Oracle, where he was responsible for building the company's application business within the Department of Defense. He was an architect of some of Oracle's most significant business systems wins, including the largest ERP project in company history, supporting the US Air Force.
Testoni has more than 14 years of IT industry expertise and 30 years of public sector experience.
Testoni is a graduate of the University of Tampa and holds an MBA from Southern Illinois University. He served for 20 years in the US Air Force, where he specialized in financial management, information technology and logistics. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.