Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The BlueButton Initiative: What is it and how does it work?
Tuesday - 8/21/2012, 10:56pm EDT
Well, it's time to take a look at the BlueButton Initiative.
Many organizations who study electronic health records (EHR) will show that they result in lower cost of medical care as well as improved medical care.
The question is, how to get the general public informed about EHR's and how to get them to change?
Today's interview is with Damon Davis, Special Assistant at the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology at the Department of Health and Human Services.
He is charged with promoting the successful BlueButton initiative.