Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Pathways Program and Telework
Friday - 7/13/2012, 10:42pm EDT
The Pathways Program launched on July 10, and is a managment tool that helps agencies recruit and hire current students or recent college graduates who want to work in the federal government.
On today's show, Palguta discusses the three tracks of the program: The Internship program for current students, the one-year Recent Graduates Program, and the two-year Presidential Managment Fellows Program.
Palguta will also talk about the 2012 Status of Telework in the Federal Government Report to Congress just issued by the Office of Personnel Management.