Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DMI's Sunny Bajaj on innovation
Thursday - 5/3/2012, 6:28pm EDT
"For us, innovation isn't technology," Bajaj said. "For us, the word innovation means identifying a problem and coming up with a creative solution to that problem."
From Bajaj's official bio:
|Jay Sunny Bajaj is DMI's President and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Bajaj was raised in the technology industry where both of his parents independently built successful IT services businesses. He learned the IT services business from the ground up and leveraged his deep understanding of the industry to found DMI in 2002.
Under Mr. Bajaj's leadership, DMI has received numerous accolades for its growth, innovation and outstanding client service. The company has been honored as one of the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in the country by Inc.com for the last four years and is a multi-year winner of the Washington SmartCEO Future 50 award. In 2010, for the second consecutive year, Mr. Bajaj was personally honored as a Smart100 CEO, an exclusive group of 100 top-performing and highly respected CEOs in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan region.
Mr. Bajaj earned a Bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Maryland. Prior to founding DMI, he worked at e-business pioneers, AppNet and CommerceOne, as well as Goldman Sachs.