Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Job outlook for feds with security clearances
Saturday - 5/5/2012, 12:34am EDT
For the past six years, ClearanceJobs.com has surveyed security-cleared professionals to get their thoughts on salaries, benefits, extra compensation, relocation, and the state of the job market.
This year 15 thousand workers participated in the survey.
On today's show, Lesser talks about who they surveyed, how they gathered and analyzed the information, and what were the most surprising findings.
The results are often used by contractors, government agencies, universities, and national labs that hire workers with security clearances.