Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Global supply-chain security initiative to gather private-sector feedback
Friday - 2/3/2012, 4:56pm EST
The strategy was introduced by Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano last month at a global economic forum.
Stodder recently shared his perspective in a blog post on the Security Debrief website.
"The strategy is just the first step in a broader effort to galvanize and focus federal, state, local, tribal, international and private sector actions aimed at more effectively securing and improving the global supply chain system," he wrote.
As part of the initiative's next step, Stodder said, the State Department would lead an effort to with the Critical Infrastructure Partnership Advisory Council, to gather feedback from private-sector and government partners.
Stodder will help assist with the CIPAC effort, he added.
White House releases national strategy for global supply chain security (From Security Debrief)