Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Operation Jump-Start helps veterans find civilian careers
Tuesday - 1/17/2012, 6:41pm EST
Ed Meagher, who serves as an executive in contracting giant CSC's public-sector health projects division, is an integral part of the organization.
Meagher, a former deputy chief information officer and chief technology officer at the Veterans Affairs Department, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to tell you how you can get involved.
The event will be held Jan. 25 from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Army Navy Club in Arlington, Va.