Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoD awards $18M for battlefield energy reduction programs
Tuesday - 1/31/2012, 4:26pm EST
DoD says developing innovative energy solutions is crucial to reducing dependency on fossil fuels, but fuel has also become an operational hazard. Supply convoys have become a frequent target.
One objective of the program is to reach new contractors, primarily small businesses and entrepreneurs. An information session is set for March. The registration deadline is Feb. 29.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.