Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
$10,000 challenge: Make a federal office building green
Wednesday - 10/6/2010, 5:53pm EDT
The building at the center of the challenge is located in Los Angeles and is occupied by a range of federal agencies, including the IRS, the Bankrupcy Court and a U.S. Attorney's Office.
The entries must "focus on making the building safe, accessible, and efficient for the people who work there and the thousands who visit it," according to the GSA website.
Susan Szenasy, the editor-in-chief of Metropolis Magazine, joined DorobekINSIDER to discuss the Next Generation Design Competition.