Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Engagement & leadership development across the federal workforce
Friday - 3/21/2014, 5:37pm EDT
Fred Steckler, chief administrative officer for the USPTO, joins "FEDtalk" to discuss his agency's climb to the top.
David Dye and Katherine Ryan, director and manager, respectively, in Deloitte's Federal Human Capital Practice, join the conversation to discuss best practices in managing employees in the federal government and strategies for engaging the workforce.
This discussion has insightful takeaways for agencies looking to improve their rankings in The Best Places to Work report, explores expectations of the millennial generation, and touches on federal telework.
FEDtalk is a live radio talk show produced by Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C., a federal employment law firm. Bringing you the insider's perspective from leaders in the federal community since 1993.