Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The state of the federal market
Tuesday - 9/10/2013, 10:57pm EDT
Portman provides her insights regarding the role technology plays in achieving best value mission support for customer agencies.
As a leading management, technology and engineering services firm supporting the federal enterprise, Booz Allen Hamilton is focusing on how agencies can leverage technological innovation to increase efficiency and save money.
Portman also provides her thoughts on key best practices in contracting that agencies could employ to best leverage the constant of technological change.