Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Will congressional retirements spell knowledge vacuum?
Monday - 1/23/2012, 6:51pm EST
However, some Capitol Hill insiders are worried the departures from Congress will lead to a loss of institutional knowledge.
"With 25 House members and Senators heading for the exits instead of seeking re-election or another office this fall, Congress is losing more than four centuries of institutional memory and service," Roll Call recently reported.
David Hawkings, editor of the CQ Roll Call Daily Briefing, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the potential knowledge vacuum.
Click here for more congressional news.