Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - November 25, 2013
Monday - 11/25/2013, 3:22pm EST
Director, Interior Business Center
Department of the Interior
A strategic sourcing plan for the next five years is in place at the Interior Department. Its Interior Business Center releases a Strategic Plan for 2014 through 2018. Joe Ward, director of the Interior Business Center, explains where he sees IBC fitting into the government's broader strategic sourcing initiative.
Federal News Radio
The Defense Department says it's committed to a future in which service members and civilians can use the latest and greatest mobile technology to get their work done, regardless of the device manufacturer. But it's still struggling mightily with one of the biggest challenges for mobility in the government: identity management.
Federal News Radio
The end of November is usually prime buyout season in the federal government. But the list of verified, official buyouts is pretty slim. Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column today is titled "Sex Ed and buyout information." He says his motivation for putting that title on the column is pretty straightforward.
Director of Strategic Issues
Government Accountability Office
The year 2020 is already right around the corner at the Census Bureau. The agency is in its early testing phase for gathering data and the Government Accountability Office is on hand to make sure the decennial goes off without a hitch.
Members of Congress are already mostly back in their home districts and states for fundraising and constituent service. The House won't be back until next Monday. The Senate stays out of Washington until Dec. 9. David Hawkings, senior editor at Roll Call, watches the long list of work both houses will have when they come back to work.
Also on the Show:
- Hagel Announces Arctic Defense Strategy (DoD)
- Bill would ensure
blue-collar feds get 1 percent pay raise in January (Federal News Radio)
- Bill calls for 'socially responsible' TSP
fund (Federal News Radio)
- Issa subpoenas OPM documents on background checks (Federal News Radio)