Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - November 7, 2013
Thursday - 11/7/2013, 4:32pm EST
In Depth host Francis Rose talks to Ted Davies, senior vice president and president of Unisys Federal Systems at the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards ceremony in Tysons Corner, Va. Click on the photo to view a gallery of photos from the event.
Co-founder and CEO
The Ambit Group, LLC
In Depth host Francis Rose talks to Kim Hayes, co-founder and CEO of The Ambit Group, LLC, about being nominated as Executive of the Year at the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards.
President and CEO
In Depth host Francis Rose talks to Kymm McCabe, president and CEO of ASI Government, about being nominated as Executive of the Year at the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards.
Senior Vice President and President
Unisys Federal Systems
In Depth host Francis Rose talks to Ted Davies, senior vice president and president of Unisys Federal Systems, about being nominated as Executive of the Year at the Greater Washington Government Contractor Awards.
Two job openings in government today after two well-known names in the federal space announce retirements. Tony Trenkle leaves his job next week as chief information officer at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Beth McGrath is retiring from the position of deputy chief management officer at the Defense Department at the end of the month. Federal News Radio's Tom Temin says those two situations appear to be different, but they have one thing in common.
Federal News Radio
The 16-day government shutdown forced federal employees to miss millions of days of work, cost agencies millions of dollars in revenue and ground programs to a halt. The Office of Management and Budget Thursday estimated the economic, programmatic and budgetary costs of the longest closing of government since 1995 in a new report. Federal News Radio executive editor Jason Miller is here with details on what OMB found.
Vice President for Education and Outreach
Partnership for Public Service
The next generation of leaders at your agency won't necessarily be there when you need them. Eight percent of the federal workforce consists of millennials, compared to 25 percent in the private sector. And they don't plan on staying in government their entire careers. Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, says public service looks a lot different to millennials than it did to the generation that heard President Kennedy's call to service.
Also on the Show:
- US Trashes, Sells its
Unwanted Gear in Afghanistan (Military.com)
- Disability claims
backlog, EHR efforts top VA nominee's priorities (Federal News Radio)
- IBM gets
- President Obama Announces More Key Administration Posts (White House)