Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - October 29, 2013
Tuesday - 10/29/2013, 5:28pm EDT
Martha Johnson, former administrator of the General Services Administration, is now a leadership speaker and author. She joined Francis Rose in studio today on the Executive Suite.
Former GSA Administrator
Leadership Speaker & Writer
Overcoming personal challenges in life and in your career is just as important as knowing how to lead your employees. Both topics are prominent in a new book called "On My Watch: Leadership, Innovation and Personal Resilience." The author is Martha Johnson, former administrator of the General Services Administration and now a leadership speaker and author. Johnson joined Francis Rose on the Executive Suite, where every Tuesday we explore the challenges and solutions affecting senior agency officials.
Director of Physical Infrastructure Issues
Government Accountability Office
A lack of transparency with federal leases could be costing the General Services Administration millions of dollars.
Government & Public Affairs Director
Federal Managers Association
Congressional leaders of the upcoming budget conference already agree on one thing, they don't have much to agree on. It's making some federal employees nervous about the future of their retirement benefits and overall work schedule.
Director, Federal High Performing Green Building
General Services Administration
Making your office more energy efficient shouldn't be hard, according to the General Services Administration. All you need is a little help navigating the federal green-building certification system.
Coalition for Government Procurement
The headlines are full of stories of Federal procurement gone wrong. And the problems are not new. But there are good stories to tell and the Coalition for Government Procurement is recognizing them.
Federal News Radio
Federal chief information officer Steve VanRoekel is trying to accentuate the positive on the HealthCare.gov website. VanRoekel calls the problems a teachable moment for federal IT managers and contractors. Federal News Radio's executive editor Jason Miller is back from the Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg, Va., with details.
Also on the Show:
- Microsoft Azure Earns
FedRAMP Approval (Information Week)
- FedRAMP Package Access Request Form for Review of FedRamp Security
- Missouri Guard Unit Protects World Series Teams, Fans (DoD)
- Thousands of feds turned to TSP to
weather shutdown (Federal News Radio)
- Oversight Bubble Inquiry (SIGAR)
- Oversight Committee Approves Taxpayer Accountability Bills (House)