Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - October 24, 2013
Thursday - 10/24/2013, 5:37pm EDT
Promontory Financial Group, LLC
The public sector's best ally in a fight against cyber threats is the private sector. The potential benefits of a lasting cybersecurity partnership are many, but agencies and experts still aren't entirely sure what that partnership would look like. Earl Crane, senior principal at Promontory Financial Group, was Francis Rose's guest in studio for Industry Chatter.
Federal News Radio
Lowest price, technically acceptable, otherwise known as LPTA, is changing the federal acquisition landscape and making vendors very nervous. Federal News Radio's executive editor Jason Miller is here with details on new research and analysis of the impact LPTA is having on the federal acquisition marketplace.
Partnership for Public Service
Federal employees now look much better in the eyes of the public, according to a Pew Research study. But even with some renewed understanding from the general public, shutdowns and sequestration are still strangling morale at every agency.
Federal News Radio
The military services' top acquisition officials tell Congress sequestration dealt a blow to virtually every modernization program in the Defense department during 2013. And they say the impacts will get progressively worse the longer sequestration stays in place.
Also on the Show:
Pointing fingers is under way as Congress looks at the problems behind the stand- up of HealthCare.gov Executives for two of the project's main contractors, CGI Federal and QSSI, testified before the House Energy and Commerce Committee today.
contractors say CMS responsible for testing site (Federal News Radio)
- DARPA announces Cyber Grand Challenge (DARPA)
- Chairman Carper, Ranking
Member Coburn Highlight Report Calling for Increased Transparency in High-Value
Leases (Sen. Tom Carper)
- 700 IRS contract workers owe $5.4M in back
taxes (Federal News Radio)
- Sen. Warner Asks GAO to Study Impact, Quantify Costs of Gov't. Shutdown (Sen. Mark Warner)