Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth Show Blog - October 22, 2013
Tuesday - 10/22/2013, 5:26pm EDT
Senior Vice President and General Manager
The biggest federal event of the year opens in less than a week. ACT-IAC hosts the Executive Leadership Conference in Williamsburg, Va., starting Sunday evening. Paul Strasser is senior vice president and general manager at DRC and co-chair of this year's ELC.
Federally Employed Women
The shutdown is over, but figuring out the impact is just starting. Federally Employed Women is digging into what happened and why.
Federal News Radio
Today is launch day for the National Institute of Standards and Technology's cyber framework for critical infrastructure providers. But now the real work begins. NIST must move from its role of bringing people to together to one of persuader so companies will see the benefits of the framework. Federal News Radio's executive editor Jason Miller is here with details of the framework and what NIST must do next.
Allen Federal Business Partners
Choosing your partners is one of the most important decisions you'll make. The criteria you use to choose them will shape where your business goes. Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, is writing about choosing partners in his Week Ahead newsletter.
Also on the Show:
- Defence Ministers discuss ways to enhance NATO forces training,
- Hagel in Brussels for NATO Defense Meetings (DoD)
on nonfarm payrolls by industry sector and selected industry detail (BLS)
Republicans press OMB for details on its oversight of Healthcare.gov
(Federal News Radio)
- Smithsonian faces $65M cut in Congress' budget (Federal News Radio)