Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth Show Blog - September 10, 2013
Tuesday - 9/10/2013, 6:31pm EDT
Executive Vice President
Fixes for the government's tough acquisition problems could save agencies money and give them better mission support. The Professional Services Council's 2013 Leadership Commission has a set of recommendations to provide those fixes. Ellen Glover is executive vice president of ICF International and co-chair of the commission.
Chief Information Officer
Nuclear Regulatory Commission
Two elements of success determine how successful your agency's mobile work strategy is. Quantity is one -- how many employees are ready to work away from the office. Quality is the other-- how productive, secure and collaborative they can be. Darren Ash, chief information officer at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, will be at the Mobile Work Exchange Town Hall Thursday talking about enterprise technology as one of the town hall's "virtualization valedictorians."
Allen Federal Business Partners
You have a big opportunity to book some business at the end of fiscal 2013. But you have a big opportunity to step on an ethical landmine too.
Federal News Radio
The post-Labor Day traffic crush means your commute this week might be the worst of the year. Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey hears all kinds of stories about tough commutes, and he's writing about some of the worst.
Federal News Radio
A few thousand intelligence community employees are seeing what their future technology tools and infrastructure will look like. The Office of the Director of National Intelligence recently implemented a set of baseline capabilities under its Intelligence Community IT Enterprise program.
Also on the Show:
Every Tuesday we bring you the Executive Suite, where we dive into issues affecting top agency leaders around the federal government. Today we focused on cybersecurity and the possibility of a global cyber war involving the United States. Francis Rose listened to excerpts from an event at the Brookings Institution with Thomas Rid, a reader in war studies from King's College in London. He drew from elements in a book he just published called "Cyber War Will Not Take Place." The panelists were Peter Singer, the director of Brooking's Center for 21st Century Security and Intelligence; Ian Wallace, a visiting fellow at the Center; and Jason Healey, the director of the Cyber Statecraft Initiative for the Atlantic Council.
- House plans to vote on continuing resolution this week
(Rep. Eric Cantor (R-Va.))
question officials' use of personal, secret email accounts (Federal News
- Facebook, Yahoo want to disclose FISA
orders data (Federal News Radio)
- KC-46 Tanker 'On Cost, On Schedule,' Acting AF Secretary Says
- Consumers More Concerned about Mobile Privacy than Brand or Screen Size (TRUSTe)