Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth Show Blog - September 2, 2013
Tuesday - 9/3/2013, 2:26pm EDT
Assistant Vice Chancellor-Human Resources
University of Wisconsin
Polls and surveys generally run business within the Beltway. But there may be a better way to gather that information, especially when it comes to your workforce. Bob Lavigna is Assistant Vice Chancellor-Human Resources for the University of Wisconsin and author of the new book "Engaging Government Employees: Motivate and Inspire Your People to Achieve Superior Performance." He explains to Francis Rose on "In Depth" that it all begins with getting a high response rate.