Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Host Tom Temin brings you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive Show Blog - February 4, 2014
Tuesday - 2/4/2014, 9:30am EST
Center for a New American Security
The ability to defend the nation with nuclear weapons from land, sea or air is a pillar of the nation's defense strategy. Secretary Chuck Hagel has ordered a full review of the Pentagon's nuclear mission amid scandal at the Air Force's ballistic missile units.
President and CEO
Information Technology Industry Council
The IT industry has high hopes for 2014. Changes to immigration law, federal procurement and government surveillance could impact the way major technology companies operate. The Information Technology Industry Council represents many big players in software, social media and office equipment. Dean Garfield is the president and CEO of ITI.
The Hill Newspaper
Members of Congress are meeting this week to push for a data security bill. It would protect financial information and other sensitive data such as addresses and phone numbers. But what about the long-stalled federal cybersecurity legislation? For an update, Tom and Emily called Julian Hattem, a staff writer for The Hill Newspaper.
Federal News Radio
Federal chief information officers will see no new governmentwide initiatives when the White House issues its fiscal 2015 budget request next month. The Office of Management and Budget annual budget passback guidance focuses instead on ongoing programs.
Federal News Radio's executive editor, Jason Miller, has exclusive details on what OMB is telling agencies to do with technology for 2014.