Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Host Tom Temin brings you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive Show Blog - January 6, 2014
Monday - 1/6/2014, 9:00am EST
This is the Federal Drive show blog. Here you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Editor in Chief
National Law Journal
Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts says Congressional stinginess is the biggest threat the judicial branch faces. In his annual report, Roberts warns that funding cuts are hurting the courts' ability to serve Americans. Beth Frerking is editor in chief at National Law Journal. She has an analysis of the situation.
Technology Journalist and Contributor
If this year is anything like 2013, get ready for more aggressive cybersecurity breaches. As the recent hits on Target, Snapchat and Skype show, hackers are getting more sophisticated and bold. Robert Lemos tracks the cyber threat landscape for Dark Reading. He shares lessons from last year's cyber attacks.
Principal Adviser for Disability Policies and Programs
Office of Personnel Management
People with disabilities make up a record percentage of new federal hires. That's the good news, according to the Office of Personnel Management. But the absolute numbers are not so cheery. Together, agencies hired 16,000 people with disabilities. That's not enough to keep pace with a presidential order to hire 100,000 people with disabilities over five years. Michael Murray is a principal adviser to OPM's government-wide disability policies and programs.
Heard Tom and Emily talk about another story during the show, but don't see it here? Check out our daily federal headlines for the latest news affecting the federal community.