Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Host Tom Temin brings you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive Show Blog - January 3, 2014
Friday - 1/3/2014, 9:38am EST
This is the Federal Drive show blog. Here you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
"Quieting the Boom"
More than 65 years after Chuck Yeager flew past the sound barrier, the sonic boom remains an obstacle to supersonic flight. For decades, NASA has tried to solve the puzzle of how to fly commercial planes at the speed of sound without creating deafening shock waves. Larry Benson has done extensive research on the subject. His book, "Quieting the Boom," details early supersonic flight and what's holding NASA back.
Department of Justice
Incoming Director of Global Operations
Broadcasting Board of Governors
You can't say the Broadcasting Board of Governors lacks ambition. Its strategic goal is to become the world's leading international news agency by 2016. In the meantime, it's enjoying record audiences. All of this in the middle of a major reorganization. Andre Mendes is the BBG's incoming director of global operations.
Federal News Radio
The Homeland Security Department wants to use federated identity management to build networks of trust with state, local and federal government partners. The goal is to make information sharing easier and more secure. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller explains how DHS is easing the burden of managing so many different identities.
Heard Tom and Emily talk about another story during the show, but don't see it here? Check out our daily federal headlines for the latest news affecting the federal community.