Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Host Tom Temin brings you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive Show Blog - November 22, 2013
Friday - 11/22/2013, 9:30am EST
People watching President Barack Obama today could be forgiven if they get a slight shiver when thinking about what happened 50 years ago on this day. So much changed with the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, including the Secret Service. Former Secret Service Director Ralph Basham offered his perspective.
Assistant Interior Secretary for Indian Affairs
Department of the Interior
In an effort to restore tribal homelands, the Obama Administration is planning to put .5 million acres of land into trust by the end of the President's term in office. The task falls to the Interior Department. Officials there recently helped welcome all 566 federally recognized tribes to a White House summit. Kevin Washburn is the assistant interior secretary for Indian Affairs.
Federal News Radio
State and federal consumer protection officials told Congress this week that servicemembers need greater protections from predatory lenders and other shady businesses. That includes more consumer education and law enforcement. Details from Federal News Radio's DoD reporter, Jared Serbu.
Federal News Radio
A new report from the Congressional Budget Office suggests a lot of money could be saved through more cuts to federal pay and benefits — $300 billion to be exact. Federal employees are sounding off on FederalNewsRadio.com. Web Manager Julia Ziegler tells Tom and Emily what feds are saying.
Federal Drive Co-Host Tom Temin was live at the AFCEA DC Mobile Technologies Symposium. Listen to Tom's interviews on our conference page.
Heard Tom and Emily talk about another story during the show, but don't see it here? Check out our daily federal headlines for the latest news affecting the federal community.