Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive Show Blog - September 25, 2013
Wednesday - 9/25/2013, 12:03pm EDT
The agency that safeguards the nation's nuclear stockpile isn't a good steward of its own money. Nearly every major project of the National Nuclear Security Administration is behind schedule and over budget. That's led Congress to appoint a review panel to look at the agency's management structure. Former Lockheed Martin CEO Norm Augustine is leading it.
Federal News Radio
Federal employees: You are going to paying more for health insurance in 2014 — on average 4.4 percent more. The Office of Personnel Management says the rate increases are half of those in the private sector, on average. Federal News Radio's Executive Editor Jason Miller has details on how your health insurance is changing in 2014.
Federal News Radio
Key congressional committees have approved an Army request to spend $175 million on restructuring computer-network security in the United States and the Middle East. As Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu reports, it's an early step on the path to DoD's Joint Information Environment.
Combined Federal Campaign Coordinator
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
This year, the Combined Federal Campaign is focusing on the people behind the charitable donations. "I make it possible" is the new slogan of the world's largest workplace fundraiser. The CFC is actually comprised of nearly 200 smaller campaigns throughout the world. Mike Spinella is the CFC coordinator at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.
Director of Marine Debris Program
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Hurricane Sandy left behind a huge swath of damage. It hurled building materials, large pieces of debris, even cars and trucks in the waters and marshes along the northeast coastline. Almost a year after the devastation, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is asking for the public's help to get that junk out of the sea. It's called the Marine Debris Program, and it has enabled new technology in the form of an app, and by old fashioned technology in the form of elbow grease. Nancy Wallace is the director for NOAA's Marine Debris program.