Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 6-9 a.m.
Hosts Tom Temin and Emily Kopp bring you the latest news affecting the federal community each weekday morning, featuring interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 6 to 9 a.m. or download archived interviews below.
Federal Drive Show Blog - September 10, 2013
Tuesday - 9/10/2013, 11:29am EDT
The Hill Newspaper
Congress gets down to business today. It has a long list of issues to tackle — the federal budget, immigration reform, whether to endorse President Obama's plan to bomb Syria. The Hill Newspaper's managing editor, Bob Cusack, offers a preview.
Federal News Radio
A few thousand intelligence community employees are seeing what their future technology tools and infrastructure looks like. The Office of the Director of National Intelligence recently implemented a set of baseline capabilities under its Intelligence Community IT Enterprise program, or ICITE program. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller has details on the new technology tools and where ICITE is heading next.
Founder and President
Federal Employees with Disabilities
A group of federal employees with disabilities is hoping to make the government a model employer. FEDs, Federal Employees with Disabilities, began last year. It held its first training conference yesterday with FEDQ, a group representing gay and lesbian federal employees. Jason Olsen is the founder and president of Federal Employees with Disabilities.
Years after the White House took the option off the table, debate continues over using Nevada's Yucca Mountain to store nuclear waste. The Nuclear Regulatory Commission Chairman Allison Macfarlane testifies today at a House Energy and Commerce subcommittee hearing. Bloomberg Government reporter Brian Wingfield joined Tom and Emily.
Heard Tom and Emily talk about another story during the show, but don't see it here? Check out our daily federal headlines for the latest news affecting the federal community.