Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Sequestration's toll on industry is difficult to measure. Federal News Radio's special report, The Private Side of Sequestration, gauges the impact and ongoing effect of the Budget Control Act on the contractors that sell more than $500 billion worth of goods and services to agencies each year. We take an in-depth look at large, small and medium-sized companies, and investigate how government contracting is different today compared with previous fiscal years; which sectors are being hit the hardest; how business development is changing under sequestration; and how companies are planning for the future.
Survey: Contractors speak out about sequestration's impact
Monday - 7/29/2013, 1:47pm EDT
The across-the-board cuts to agency spending were portended to have major negative effects on industry. Our survey aimed to determine the actual impact on the government contracting community.
The results of the survey are part of Federal News Radio's multi-day special report, Private Side of Sequestration.
View the raw results of the survey in the window below. (Having trouble viewing the embedded survey? Click here for a web version of the results.)
MORE FROM OUR SPECIAL REPORT, PRIVATE SIDE OF SEQUESTRATION:
Data Analytics: Sequestration's impact on contractors by-the-numbers
Audio Interview: Government market ground zero