Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Boehner: All options on table in gun-running probe
Friday - 5/18/2012, 9:14pm EDT
WASHINGTON (AP) - House Speaker John Boehner says "all options are on the table" in the ongoing congressional investigation into the "Fast and Furious" operation and whether the House would move to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt should he refuse to fully comply.
Boehner says Congress wants "to hold everyone at the Department of Justice and the administration accountable for what happened or what didn't happen in `Fast and Furious,' adding that all options are on the table." Boehner made the comments Friday in an interview for ABC's "This Week" to air this Sunday.
The House GOP leadership sent a letter to Holder Friday that cited a "lack of full cooperation from the Department of Justice."
House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi dismissed any suggestion Holder might be in contempt.
(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)