Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
House Roll Call: Cybersecurity
Thursday - 4/26/2012, 8:11pm EDT
By The Associated Press
(AP) - The 248-168 roll call Thursday by which the House passed legislation encouraging companies and the federal government to share information collected on the Internet to prevent electronic attacks from cybercriminals, foreign governments and terrorists.
A "yes" vote is a vote to pass the bill.
Voting yes were 42 Democrats and 206 Republicans.
Voting no were 140 Democrats and 28 Republicans.
X denotes those not voting.
There are 3 vacancies in the 435-member House.
Democrats _ Sewell, N.
Republicans _ Aderholt, Y; Bachus, Y; Bonner, Y; Brooks, N; Roby, Y; Rogers, Y.
Republicans _ Young, Y.
Democrats _ Grijalva, N; Pastor, N.
Republicans _ Flake, Y; Franks, Y; Gosar, N; Quayle, Y; Schweikert, N.
Democrats _ Ross, Y.
Republicans _ Crawford, Y; Griffin, Y; Womack, Y.
Democrats _ Baca, N; Bass, N; Becerra, N; Berman, N; Capps, N; Cardoza, Y; Chu, N; Costa, Y; Davis, N; Eshoo, N; Farr, N; Filner, X; Garamendi, Y; Hahn, N; Honda, N; Lee, N; Lofgren, Zoe, N; Matsui, N; McNerney, N; Miller, George, N; Napolitano, N; Pelosi, N; Richardson, N; Roybal-Allard, N; Sanchez, Linda T., N; Sanchez, Loretta, N; Schiff, N; Sherman, N; Speier, N; Stark, N; Thompson, Y; Waters, N; Waxman, N; Woolsey, N.
Republicans _ Bilbray, Y; Bono Mack, Y; Calvert, Y; Campbell, Y; Denham, Y; Dreier, Y; Gallegly, Y; Herger, Y; Hunter, Y; Issa, Y; Lewis, Y; Lungren, Daniel E., Y; McCarthy, Y; McClintock, N; McKeon, Y; Miller, Gary, Y; Nunes, Y; Rohrabacher, N; Royce, Y.
Democrats _ DeGette, N; Perlmutter, N; Polis, N.
Republicans _ Coffman, Y; Gardner, Y; Lamborn, Y; Tipton, Y.
Democrats _ Courtney, N; DeLauro, N; Himes, N; Larson, N; Murphy, N.
Democrats _ Carney, Y.
Democrats _ Brown, N; Castor, Y; Deutch, N; Hastings, N; Wasserman Schultz, N; Wilson, N.
Republicans _ Adams, Y; Bilirakis, Y; Buchanan, Y; Crenshaw, Y; Diaz-Balart, Y; Mack, N; Mica, Y; Miller, Y; Nugent, Y; Posey, N; Rivera, Y; Rooney, Y; Ros-Lehtinen, Y; Ross, Y; Southerland, Y; Stearns, Y; Webster, Y; West, Y; Young, Y.
Democrats _ Barrow, Y; Bishop, Y; Johnson, N; Lewis, N; Scott, David, Y.
Republicans _ Broun, Y; Gingrey, Y; Graves, Y; Kingston, Y; Price, Y; Scott, Austin, Y; Westmoreland, Y; Woodall, Y.
Democrats _ Hanabusa, Y; Hirono, X.
Republicans _ Labrador, Y; Simpson, N.
Democrats _ Costello, N; Davis, N; Gutierrez, N; Jackson, N; Lipinski, Y; Quigley, N; Rush, N; Schakowsky, N.
Republicans _ Biggert, Y; Dold, Y; Hultgren, Y; Johnson, N; Kinzinger, Y; Manzullo, Y; Roskam, Y; Schilling, Y; Schock, Y; Shimkus, Y; Walsh, N.
Democrats _ Carson, N; Donnelly, Y; Visclosky, N.
Republicans _ Bucshon, X; Burton, Y; Pence, X; Rokita, Y; Stutzman, Y; Young, Y.
Democrats _ Boswell, Y; Braley, N; Loebsack, N.
Republicans _ King, Y; Latham, Y.
Republicans _ Huelskamp, Y; Jenkins, Y; Pompeo, Y; Yoder, Y.
Democrats _ Chandler, Y; Yarmuth, N.
Republicans _ Davis, X; Guthrie, Y; Rogers, Y; Whitfield, Y.
Democrats _ Richmond, N.
Republicans _ Alexander, Y; Boustany, Y; Cassidy, Y; Fleming, N; Landry, N; Scalise, Y.
Democrats _ Michaud, N; Pingree, N.
Democrats _ Cummings, N; Edwards, N; Hoyer, N; Ruppersberger, Y; Sarbanes, N; Van Hollen, N.
Republicans _ Bartlett, Y; Harris, Y.
Democrats _ Capuano, N; Frank, N; Keating, N; Lynch, N; Markey, N; McGovern, N; Neal, N; Olver, N; Tierney, N; Tsongas, N.
Democrats _ Clarke, N; Conyers, N; Dingell, N; Kildee, N; Levin, N; Peters, N.
Republicans _ Amash, N; Benishek, Y; Camp, Y; Huizenga, Y; McCotter, N; Miller, Y; Rogers, Y; Upton, Y; Walberg, Y.
Democrats _ Ellison, N; McCollum, N; Peterson, Y; Walz, N.
Republicans _ Bachmann, Y; Cravaack, Y; Kline, Y; Paulsen, Y.
Democrats _ Thompson, N.
Republicans _ Harper, Y; Nunnelee, Y; Palazzo, Y.
Democrats _ Carnahan, N; Clay, N; Cleaver, N.
Republicans _ Akin, N; Emerson, N; Graves, Y; Hartzler, Y; Long, Y; Luetkemeyer, Y.
Republicans _ Rehberg, N.
Republicans _ Fortenberry, Y; Smith, Y; Terry, Y.
Democrats _ Berkley, N.
Republicans _ Amodei, Y; Heck, Y.
Republicans _ Bass, Y; Guinta, Y.
Democrats _ Andrews, N; Holt, N; Pallone, N; Pascrell, N; Rothman, N; Sires, X.
Republicans _ Frelinghuysen, Y; Garrett, Y; Lance, Y; LoBiondo, Y; Runyan, Y; Smith, Y.
Democrats _ Heinrich, N; Lujan, N.
Republicans _ Pearce, N.
Democrats _ Ackerman, N; Bishop, Y; Clarke, N; Crowley, N; Engel, N; Higgins, N; Hinchey, N; Hochul, Y; Israel, Y; Lowey, N; Maloney, X; McCarthy, Y; Meeks, N; Nadler, N; Owens, Y; Rangel, X; Serrano, N; Slaughter, X; Tonko, N; Towns, Y; Velazquez, N.