Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
The OPM budget memo, RIFs, and buyouts
Wednesday - 5/7/2014, 5:26pm EDT
Miller also discusses whether a proposed two percent budget reduction in discretionary spending, could lead to RIFs.
Later in the show, Katherine Archuleta, director of the Office of Personnel Management and a long-time public servant herself, will talk about Public Service Recognition Week, and why it's important to recognize the hard work being done by members of the federal workforce.
Andy Medici, senior writer for the Federal Times, joins the program to talk about the OPM budget guidance, whether the federal government should move to a two year budget cycle, and the status of the "go it alone" healthcare plan for postal workers.