Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Supercommittee failure could hurt feds' image
Tuesday - 11/22/2011, 4:48pm EST
Unfortunately, most people lump executive branch agencies with the legislative branch, said Tom Shoop, editor in chief of Government Executive, in In Depth with Francis Rose.
When the public is asked about how it thinks government is doing, many people think of the White House and Congress.
"There, they take an incredibly dim view of [government]," Shoop said.
"Most people take the executive branch agencies for granted," he said.