Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Issa profile highlights life before politics
Monday - 1/17/2011, 2:20pm EST
The article explores Issa' relationship with his brother William, who spent three years in prison for car theft.
"I admired my brother even when he was doing wrong," Issa told The New Yorker. "I was always the kid at his ankles. Did he do wrong? Yes. Did he get caught? Yes. Did I ride around in cars with my brother that I had to know in good faith he hadn't paid for? Yeah. Did I get caught? No."
The article gives little attention to Issa' plans for the oversight committee. However, the details may provide ammunition for Issa's critics.
Politico reports, "These outbursts of candor and the article's attention on Issa, rather than on the new House majority, likely will not play well with GOP leaders."
This story is part of our daily DorobekINSIDER Must Reads. Be sure to check out the full list of stories.