Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
2012 NCMA Conference
The National Contract Management Association has more than 22,000 members, dedicated to advancing professional growth and educational opportunities to procurement and acquisition personnel. The annual conference explores how to do the job in the midst of budget cuts, best practices and contracting trends.
Friday - 11/2/2012, 10:57am EDT
Faculty Member, Center for Public Policy and Private Enterprise, University of Maryland
Gansler has a long perspective in the acquisition challenges faced by the Defense Department. He was under secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology and Logistics. That followed 30 years in both the private and public sectors.
Executive-in-Residence, Defense Acquisition University
Bolton is the former Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology and a retired Major General in the United States Air Force.
President and CEO, Strategic Public Sector Solutions LLC
Anderson is the former president of the Defense Acquisition University, retiring in 2010. He is a former Commandant of the Defense Systems Management College, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Contracting, and Air Force Competition Advocate General.
Senior Vice President, CACI
We turn to a man with 40 years of experience in federal acquisition, contract management and policy. Raney was chief of Air Force contract policy, and a faculty member at the Defense Acquisition University.
Procurement Analyst, Procurement Policy Division, Office of Procurement and Property Management, Agriculture Department
Munoz addresses misconceptions about the myth busters campaign and gives na update on trends and progress in improving communications between industry and government.
Navy acquisition expert and board member of the National Contract Management Association
One of the arguments during the nearly finished presidential campaign has centered on how many ships and submarines the Navy needs. Regardless of the debate outcome, someone will have to buy the vessels. Salmeri has represented the assistant secretary of the Navy on the use of past-performance information in source selection.
Director of Acquisition Excellence, Raytheon
Retired Air Force Maj. Gen. Richard Roellig, the director of acquisition excellence at Raytheon missile systems, has 43 years of experience in managing contracts. He's been a member of NCMA for more than 38 years.
Executive Vice President Interactive Technologies Group
Smith is responsible for production, business development and marketing for the Interactive Technologies Group. He also manages and oversees the execution of ITG's product lines.
Director of Contract Management, Chemring Energetic Devices
As the director of contract management for Chemring Energetic Devices, Collins is responsible for contract management and exports. She also serves as the security officer.
Tom Temin, left, of The Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Emily Kopp interviewed Terry Raney, senior vice president and division group manager of the Business Management Division, CACI International, Inc., at the National Contract Management Association's 31st Annual Government Contract Management Conference Nov. 5, 2012, in Washington. (Photo by Robin Newton/Federal News Radio).