Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
ODNI's Liberty Crossing complex closed today
Monday - 5/20/2013, 12:26pm EDT
Liberty Crossing emergency employees and those designated as essential should report to their worksites, unless otherwise directed by their managers.
Contractor employees should follow the policies of their employers to determine their work responsibilities and time keeping status for the rest of the day.
All other ODNI facilities are open and employees are expected to arrive on schedule.
ODNI personnel can also check on their operating status by calling 888-642-1112.