Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
All TSP funds continue positive trend in April
Thursday - 5/2/2013, 6:19am EDT
Only the F and I Funds reported higher return rates than in the previous month.
The I Fund was the big gainer in April, jumping from a 0.88 percent increase in March to a 5.32 percent increse a month later. This strong showing raised its year-to-date gain to 9.88 percent and made the fund — at 19.75 percent — the top gainer over the last 12 months. The I Fund represents international stocks.
The F Fund, which represents the bond market, went from a 0.7 percent increase in March to a 1.02 percent increase in April. This helped to bring the fund's year-to-date into the black at 1.03 percent.
The S Fund, which represents stocks of U.S. companies not included in the S&P, led all funds in March with a 4.69 percent return. Although the fund's April return was lower, at 0.65 percent, it still has the second best performance rate over the last 12 months — 18.76 percent.
All funds continued to perform well over the last 12 months, with seven of the 10 funds posting double-digit returns.
Thrift Savings Plan April 2013 returns
|Fund||April||Year-to-Date||Last 12 Months|