Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
TSP numbers bounce back in June
Tuesday - 7/3/2012, 9:38am EDT
In May, only the G Fund and the F Fund ended the month on the positive side of the ledger. A month later, though, all 10 funds were posting positive returns.
The I Fund made the biggest leap, going from -11.40 percent at the end of May to 7.08 percent on June 30. While that fund's year-to-date number is a positive 3.25 percent, its 12-month performance remains in the red at -13.51 percent.
The positive growth in June shown by the L 2050 and S Fund failed to bring their 12-month performances into the black. Over the last year, their numbers were -0.76 percent and -1.54 percent, respectively.
Thrift Savings Plan June 2012 returns
|Fund||June||Year-to-Date||Last 12 Months|
Percentages in ( ) are negative.