Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Postal Service offers reduced rate on commercial mailing
Wednesday - 1/25/2012, 12:48pm EST
Businesses typically use First-Class Mail automation, presort letters when sending their bills and statements. With 2nd Ounce Free pricing, they'll be able to add an additional ounce to their transaction mailings for free.
"With 2nd Ounce Free, companies have greater flexibility to offset mailing center costs by including additional promotional offers with bills, invoices and statements," said Gary Reblin, vice president, Domestic Products. "2nd Ounce Free also provides business mailers with the option of using higher quality paper stock or larger envelopes to create greater impact."
Reblin added that no registration is required and no annual minimum thresholds apply. "No payment rebates are needed, since 2nd Ounce Free pricing is offered upfront," he said.
To learn more about 2nd Ounce Free, visit usps.com/2nd-ounce-free