Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Postal Service offers reduced rate on commercial mailing
Wednesday - 1/25/2012, 12:48pm EST
Businesses typically use First-Class Mail automation, presort letters when sending their bills and statements. With 2nd Ounce Free pricing, they'll be able to add an additional ounce to their transaction mailings for free.
"With 2nd Ounce Free, companies have greater flexibility to offset mailing center costs by including additional promotional offers with bills, invoices and statements," said Gary Reblin, vice president, Domestic Products. "2nd Ounce Free also provides business mailers with the option of using higher quality paper stock or larger envelopes to create greater impact."
Reblin added that no registration is required and no annual minimum thresholds apply. "No payment rebates are needed, since 2nd Ounce Free pricing is offered upfront," he said.
To learn more about 2nd Ounce Free, visit usps.com/2nd-ounce-free