Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
For more than 50 years, CSC has developed smart, technology-enabled solutions to solve our clients' toughest challenges, demonstrating a commitment to excellence and a passion for exceeding expectations.
As technology continues to radically change the world we live in, CSC stands at the forefront of next generation technologies—delivering agile, innovative solutions to support evolving business and mission requirements.
CSC's leading technologies are driven by our passionate thought leaders—known for defining and stretching the boundaries of technology. Get to know Yogesh Khanna, - Vice President and Chief Technology Officer for CSC's North American Public Sector, and the Next Generation Solutions CSC Provides in Cyber Security, Cloud, IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Modernization.
And congratulations to Yogesh Khanna, named 2012 Government Contractor CTO Innovator in the large company category by NVTC/Washington Technology!
CSC on Cloud
Covers the dynamics in both public and private sectors, CSC's approach and the conundrum of intellectual property.
Cloud today.....security, benefits beyond cost reduction and migrating to the cloud.
The official definition of big data and the value federal agencies can gain.