Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Executive Leadership Conference
The American Council for Technology and the Industry Advisory Council's Executive Leadership Conference brings together government and industry leaders to address acquisition, security, and human capital challenges in an increasingly mobile world.
How has ELC evolved over the years?
Monday - 10/24/2011, 9:16am EDT
Federal Drive anchor Tom Temin, who has been to every conference except one in ELC's 20-year history, gave a preview of the conference.
He discussed how the conference has tracked federal IT developments — and how they've evolved.
For example at one point in time, the federal government questioned whether employees even needed their own email addresses.
The theme of this year's conference is mobility and social media.
The keynote speech by technologist Scott Klosoky provided a futurist look into what could be on the federal IT horizon, Temin said.
Check out more interviews and coverage from the 2011 Executive Leadership Conference.